Friday 21 February 2014

LFW AW14 Round up

London Fashion Week AW14, once again, did not disappoint. There was a lot of color, prints, sheer, over-sized coats and sweaters. My top three shows did all of those things to perfection and that is what I am going to show you today! My top three shows in no particular order were Tom Ford, Burberry Prorsum,and House of Holland. Now let's see my favorite looks!

Tom Ford




Burberry Prorsum




House of Holland




Not even trying to exaggerate, but I genuinely need every outfit that I have posted above. Tom Ford is very grunge and bad-girl chic. Burberry Prorsum is more flowy and light with the Aztec patterns. Then you have House of Holland that just comes out with a bang. It is full of spunk and color. I cannot wait to try and conquer these looks on my college girl budget this coming autumn/winter season.
Until next time!

I got all of the picture above from Vogue UK.

Xx,
E.

No comments:

Post a Comment