Thursday 1 August 2013

Sale Alert: Forever 21 'Threebies'

As much as I love going to the mall and mindlessly roaming through the racks of clothes, I usually don't end up leaving the store with anything. For myself, online shopping is my way of life. There is no better feeling than adding multiple clothing items into your cart and then pressing "checkout". As much as I hate to admit it, I think that this "feeling" occurs when I have no time to feel buyer's remorse as I hastily type in my credit card info. But nonetheless, online shopping is my go-to when it comes to my favorite stores, especially Forever 21. For the past year or so, I have been steering clear of the actual store because usually for myself it is a hit or a miss. The company itself has so many different clothing pieces that each store never holds all the same items. I can't even remember the last time I actually went into the nearest Forever 21, yet I have been keeping up with the website's lookbooks when a new set comes out. If you aren't aware, Forever 21 has started a new campaign titled 'Declare Your Style' and I am in LOVE with this lookbook. The whole purpose for this lookbook is to show girls to embrace their individuality for back-to-school season and the clothing ranges from girlier, classic styles to edgy, rocker chic. The lookbook is not the only thing I am loving on the website right now either; To promote the new clothing they are having a sale titled 'Threebies' which lasts for three weeks, with different deals on different pieces every week.

My FAVORITE part of all this is that the website is highlighting 6 successful bloggers rocking the clothes! Each blogger represents a different country, and WeWoreWhat's Danielle is our NYC girl. For Week 1 the deals feature printed leggings and loafers, as well as the bloggers modeling them with a Q&A. So, if you get anxiety when you walk into a Forever 21 like myself, you definitely need to head over to the store's website and check out the 'Threebies' sale and the blogger's advice!

Let me know what you think of the lookbook!
xo,
Raechel


My favorite items in Week 1:

Heartbreaker Loafers                                                                                    Standout Plaid Leggings


No comments:

Post a Comment