Tuesday 17 September 2013

Inspired By: Suki Waterhouse LFW


With London Fashion Week coming to an end, I have to say this year's shows and street style have been some of my favorites thus far. The street style has been all over the place (in a good way!), which please every people with a different fashion taste. Even though there are countless looks this week, one of my favorite looks this week would have to be Suki Waterhouse's at the Burberry Prorsum show. The verstatility of this outfit is what drew me to it in the first place; It screams "fashion week", as well as being a look that you wouldn't second guess if seen on the street. With the total price of this whole outfit equaling almost a semester of tuition for me, I took on the role of finding similars that I listed below! 


No comments:

Post a Comment