Thursday 30 January 2014

Inspired | January

To let you all in on a little secret, I have started my own journal for this year to write down and print out pictures of all of my inspirations ranging from clothes, to cities, to beaches, and to even my favorite little boy-band. I got my journal from Anthropologie and it is my favorite thing I have ever bought myself. I was working on my journal earlier and it gave me the idea for this post. I want to show you guys what my top inspirations for this month are and I will try (fingers crossed) to do this for every month so you can see what I am loving and what is inspiring me. It is to also help you guys get inspired and maybe even push you to start writing in a journal as well.

First things first, here is a picture of my journal and pictures that I have yet to glue into it!

Top 5 Inspirations for this Month:
1. My mantra for the this year.
This phrase is so simple yet so powerful to me. I want nothing more than to be as "me" as I can be this year, no hold backs.

2. My inspiration for my journal in the first place!
I saw this journal one of the first few days of the new year and it inspired me to create my own.

3. Jars full of money to travel the world.
I have always tried to do this but I always end up spending the money! So this inspires me to actually save up the money and go see the places that I so desperately want to see. 

4. Bad-ass pictures
This picture just makes me want to live the rest of this year with no regrets. It makes me want to be young and dumb because now is the perfect time to make mistakes and actually live life.

And last but not least...
5.  Fashion
This is pretty much how I love to dress. I love the hipster edge with the flannels and the summer-y feel with the flower head bands. 

Those are my top five inspirations for the month! Hope it helped to inspire you and make you want to be more yourself! Until next time.
Xx.
E.

No comments:

Post a Comment